1848 – Assistant Manager
Modified July 28th 2017
Hours per Week: 15-20
Pay: $12.61 / hour
Location: University Centre
Positions Available: 2
- Create and coordinate bartender, busser, doorman, and coat check schedules.
- Reporting daily, weekly, and monthly inventory numbers.
- Open, close, and complete shift changes at the bar.
- Train and supervise employees.
- Coordinate with sales representatives for food orders.
- Receive weekly beer/food/supply orders.
- Complete daily deposits and cash outs.
- Complete weekly/ monthly inventory lists.
- Create and market events and nightly specials.
- Create and maintain marketing tools (facebook, website, workflow etc.)
- Management experience (an asset).
- Experience with Inventory Control systems (an asset).
- Bilingualism (an asset).
- Strong communication skills.
- Ability to work under pressure.
- Possess strong time management skills.
- Must be outgoing and charismatic.
- Smart Serve Certified
*** Knowledge of the SFUO, its services, businesses, clubs, associations and activities is an asset [/box_content]
To apply, send your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org and email@example.com.
Please note that should you require any accommodations during the hiring process, you’re welcome to let us know.