Graphic Designer and Marketing assistant
|Last Modified||June 6th 2017|
|Hours per Week||35 hours per week|
|Number of Positions Available||1|
- Help implement marketing plans and strategies in collaboration with the Head Graphic Designer
- Produce various promotional materials for the SFUO and its partners
- Adapt various documents produced by the SFUO and its partners
- Create promotional concepts in accordance with the SFUO’s vision and principles
- Incorporate design requests from the SFUO’s departments
- Ensure that all designs follow the SFUO’s graphic norms
- Occasional project and report writing
- Contribute to the positive image of the SFUO
- Other related duties
- Bilingualism (English – French) is an asset
- Must be a student of the University of Ottawa
- Experience with design software such as Adobe InDesign, Adobe Photoshop and Adobe Illustrator
- Be familiar with a Mac environment
- Be organized and ability to multitask
- Ability to work under pressure and to respect deadlines
- Ability to work as part of a team with minimal supervision
- Capable of showing professionalism and tact
*** Knowledge of the SFUO, its services, businesses, clubs, associations and activities is an asset.
To apply, send your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please note: If you require accommodations for the interview, please feel free to indicate this to us as early in the application process as possible. This will help us to ensure that your needs will be adequately met.