Pivik – Cashier
Modified August 10th 2017
Hours per Week: 10-15 hours per week
Location: UCU first floor
Positions Available: 1
- Prepare Coffee.
- Clean and organize café.
- Educate customers about fair trade.
- Contribute to the positive image of the SFUO
- Other related duties.
- Must be bilingual (English – French)
- Must be a student of the University of Ottawa
- Must be comfortable with sales expectations.
- Capable of working under pressure
- Capable of working independently and as part of a team
- Capable of showing professionalism and tact
*** Knowledge of the SFUO, its services, businesses, clubs, associations and activities is an asset [/box_content]
To apply, bring your resume to the Pivik at the University Centre, or send it to François Lavigne at Pivik@sfuo.ca and firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please note that should you require any accommodations during the hiring process, you’re welcome to let us know.