Pivik – Cashier
|Last Modified:||November 2nd 2016|
|Hours per Week:||10-15 hours per week|
|Location:||UCU first floor|
|Number of Positions Available:||1|
Start Date: Immediately
- Prepare Coffee.
- Clean and organize café.
- Educate customers about fair trade.
- Contribute to the positive image of the SFUO
- Other related duties.
- Must be bilingual (English – French)
- Must be a student of the University of Ottawa
- Must be comfortable with sales expectations.
- Capable of working under pressure
- Capable of working independently and as part of a team
- Capable of showing professionalism and tact
*** Knowledge of the SFUO, its services, businesses, clubs, associations and activities is an asset