Conditions of Use
- This pass provides ridership privileges throughout the designated validity period shown, and is subject to availability of equipment and service.
- This pass must be presented to uniformed OC Transpo employees, OC Transpo Enforcement Officers and police officers in an open and unrestricted manner upon demand.
- To be valid the pass must show no signs of tampering.
- This pass is valid for payment of the full fare on all OC Transpo and Para Transpo services, excluding Para Transpo rural services. Para Transpo service to rural zones requires an additional fare.
- Passes are NON-TRANSFERABLE, and are STRICTLY PERSONAL.
- Invalid or misused passes will be confiscated and/or a Provincial Offence Notice will be issued.
$125 FINE FOR MISUSE OF OC TRANSPO PASSES
CITY OF OTTAWA BYLAW 2007-268, as amended
If found, please drop in any mailbox. Postage guaranteed by:
OC Transpo, 1500 St. Laurent Blvd., Ottawa, ON K1G 0Z8