Picking Up Your Card
You must be fully registered with the charge showing on your statement of accounts in order to receive a U-Pass
- You can check your eligibility on uoZone
- Please make sure you are eligible before coming to get your U-Pass
- What you need to bring:
- Your student number and a piece of government-issued ID , or
- Your student card
- If you pick up your card in August, you cannot use the card until it becomes valid on September 1st
- You can always pick up your card after the large-scale distribution dates at the SFUO Main Office (UCU 07)
Where: SFUO Main Office (UCU 07)
Hours of operation: January 5 to 9, 10am to 1pm
After these dates, we will follow the hours of the SFUO Main Office
Please note, we are only able to accept cash for replacements.
If you require any accessibility accommodations, feel free to email us at email@example.com or visit us at the Information table during our large-scale distributions.