MediaFed is a film festival put on by Zoom Productions that aims to provide a creative outlet for students to showcase their video projects and interact with professionals in the industry. The festival will feature short films by students of the University of Ottawa, as well as the Zoom Productions team.
Media Fed Submissions
How to submit a film to be shown at Media-Fed
- Upload your film to YouTube or Vimeo
- Send the link of your video to email@example.com with your contact information by 5:00pm on December 1st 2015
- Wait for a reply from the Zoom Productions team
If your film is selected, you will be contacted with details about how to format your video for the screening on December 16th.
To make sure your film qualifies
- Films can not exceed 10 minutes in length (including credits)
- Films can be submitted in French or English
- Films can be of any genre
If you have any questions or inquiries email firstname.lastname@example.org or speak to a staff at the Zoom Productions office 0030 UCU (in the basement near DocUcentre).
101 Week is held from by the Student Federation of the University of Ottawa and it’s 27 Federated Bodies and is comprised of a full week of events to introduce incoming students to life at the University of Ottawa and on our campus. Would you like to help film the week as a Zoom Productions Volunteer? Email email@example.com .